2015 Presidency: Oshiomole will have my vote - Fashola

Lagos State governor, Babatunde
Fashola, has said he will support his
Edo State counterpart, Adams
Oshiomhole, should the latter decide
to take a shot at the Presudency.
Speaking in Benin City on Sarurday at
a Youth Summit organised by the Edo
State government, with the theme,
“Nigeria’s Centenary: Defining the
Issues and Setting Agenda for the
Future of our Youths”, held in Benin
City, Fashola said: “If Governor
Adams Oshiomhole decides to run as
President of this country, he will have
my vote.
“He is the kind of leader that Nigeria
needs. I say that because, I have
spent five memorable years of my life
in Benin City as an undergraduate
and as a Youth Corper, and they are
very fond memories that I hold dear in
my heart today.
“I am always looking forward to
coming here each time I am invited.
The excitement to come here is in at
an all-time high.
“Since my brother assumed office as
your governor, because every time
that I come here, for all the right
reasons, Benin City has not remained
the same. It has changed positively
and continues to change.
“On my way here, I drove past my
former office on Sapele Road, and
clearly, the place has transformed.
And the Airport Road is now wider.
“I know what Ring Road used to be
like and Akpakpava Road. It is nice to
know that tourism is back, flights are
regular and you have done it because
you have allowed yourselves to be led
by a man who can inspire you to
action. “

wow just imagine gov oshiomole as president and fashola as v.p,walai 9ja for too set,jona watch ya back o