Olamide And Boo In Timberland Boots...hot!!! - Celebrities -

Olamide is one of the many celebrities who does not hide his love for his girlfriend.
The rapper who is in London teamed up with his girlfriend, Aisha who is said to be from a good Muslim background, and they have been touring Uk for his shows together.
Cute couple if you ask me!
checkout photo of them rocking timberland boots below………

That Nigerian Rapper Olamide is madly in love with his girlfriend of many years, Aisha Sulaimon is not news.

Olamide aka 'Badoo' who doesn't hesitate to flaunt his boo recently gave his girlfriend a birthday shout-out some days ago and currently they are both in the UK for his Birmingham show.

Olamide who once revealed how much he loves his girlfriend was quoted in an interview as saying "She was there when I was jumping on Okadas" also posted the above photo with caption "Birthday party in Birmingham after show.. 1soul I don't joke with after my mama.. Let me zone her she's like my sister lol.