#PLEASE READ:#2015 THANK YOU NOTE FROM ANIEBIET Aka UB

Wow,its here again we made it,God has been faithfull,he has provided,inspired,blessed me and my whole family,i wouldnt lie some times its been hard both we made it,am happy to see you in 2015,i believe its going to be a great year,wanna thank God for being God,my families,the IKONS,EKPOS,ESHIETS,SPIFFS,ASUKWOS etc ,all these families have blessed and touched my life,who who have thought that my mum(Elizabeth Edet Ekpo )is no more,whew its been a glorious year Diamondtrut blog has moved to heights that i couldnt have imagined,dear friends lets thank God for his been faithful,HE IS NO MAN,HE IS OUR ALPHA,THE OMEGA,THE LILLY OF THE VALLEY,THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH,OUR DADDY OUR MUMMY OUR ALL ,THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM. LOVE YALL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR. LOVE ANIE