WORD OF THE DAY#LOVE

I woke up today and was feeling so reflective,was just thinking about life in general,things that i have missed out on,and the things that have missed out on me,right now am kinda sad and happy at the same time,whats that feeling called.anyways just felt like giving my word for today,which is LOVE,when i say love today,it means to me share,give,bless someones life,inspire somebody,mentor sombody,you arent too small or old make an impact,my dear DT readers try your best to touch someones life today,you might never know what your love is doing to a person's life,but surely if your love is truly from the heart will change someone or something in the atmosphere,
love and be loved. Remember love moves moves mountains,love conquers all,Anie loves you but God loves you more.ciao