Happy new month

I love these words by Max Lucado that says:

Just look at the gifts He has given you: He has sent his angels to care for you, his Holy Spirit to dwell in you, his church to encourage you, and his word to guide you. You have privileges only a fiancée could have. Anytime you speak, He listens; make a request and He responds. He will never let you be tempted too much or stumble too far. Let a tear appear on your cheek, and he is there to wipe it. Let a love sonnet appear on your lips, and He is there to hear it. As much as you want to see Him, He wants to see you more.

He is building a house for you. And with every swing of the hammer and cut of the saw, He’s dreaming of the day He carries you over the threshold.

There are many rooms in my Father’s house; I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you. After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you may be where I am. — John 14:2–3.

If you mean business with Jesus Christ, He means business with you more. Say this prayer of forgiveness: Father, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. Please forgive my sins and grant me the grace never to sin anymore. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

If you prayed that prayer. I believe that you got born again. Start to walk in God’s light and He’ll guide you through the darkest path.

May the God of peace abide with us all.

Amen.